HAPPY HALLOW'S EVE!!!!!!!

         Hi, everyone! Thank you all for reading my blog, I really hope you like my writing!

        Anyways, I know this isn't one of my usual posts, but i just wanted to wish you an early happy Hallow's eve so...HAPPY HALLOW'S EVE! For those of you who don't know what Hallow's Eve is, It's just a fancy name for Halloween.         FUN FACT: Did you know Hallow's Eve is the proper name for Halloween? We just shortened it to Halloween!

        Want to know which Luna Potter Character you are? Take this Quiz to find out!

                                     Which LLP character are you?

WARNING; You might get characters that have not been introduced yet

        And with that, Have a WONDERFUL rest of the day everyone! don't forget to check my blog everyday! You never know when I'm going to write my next piece! hope you enjoy your Hallow's Eve, lockdown style!

Comments