Ch7: Roxie and Raelyn Rock

                             "I'm sooooooooooo bored" Jenny said one evening as they were sitting in the Gryffindor common room.

                            "Maybe we could do our homework..." Luna replied staring out the window out into the grounds. Luna and Jenny looked at each other and laughed.

                            "Homework, good one," 

                            "I need to finRoxanne," Luna said getting up.

                            "Who's Roxanne?"

                            "My cousin. I need to ask her about something. Bye!"

                            "Err- Bye!"Jenny called as Luna climbed through the portrait hole.

                            Luna head towards the library, as that was usually where Roxanne was, reading up on potions.

                            "Hi Luna!" said a voice behind her. Luna spun around to see Roxanne standing there. There was another girl beside her.

                            "Oh," said Roxanne noticing where Luna was looking. "This is my new friend, Raelyn."

                            "Nice to meet you! Are you Lily Potter, of course you are. I'm Raelyn Brooks, but you know that already." Raelyn held out a hand for Luna to shake and Luna took it.

                            "Anyway, Roxanne, do you anything about Gizzomots? They're in my potions essay."

                            " I-" Roxanne began.

                            "Do you need help studying? I can help you!" Raelyn said.

                            "Okay, thanks."

                            "Alright, bye. I need to use the toilets."


Comments